Human Resource Representative/Advisor
Position: HR Advisor
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94089 Duration: 18 months or longer Pay Rate: $32.26/hr. on W2
Our client is a subsidiary of an American multinational telecommunications company for its media and online businesses.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Partner with HR Business partners to support respective business groups to take on more hands-on, complex HR requests that typically get deferred to HRBPs. Advisors will be able to do more of the following in their day-to-day (ie, upskill our more senior Advisors): Build relationships, credibility, and reliability with Clients. Know how to set expectations with Clients Get more exposure to meeting Clients face-to-face/Hangouts Partner and play a proactive role with HR CoEs
· Answer questions in the queue in the Service Now system.
· Provide root cause analysis and systematically solves customer queries and issues.
· Responsible for managing, tracking, closing and reporting progress on HR issue resolution.
· Set and manage customer expectations and educates on available self-service capabilities as appropriate.
· Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve basic and some complex HR issues.
· Support managers on implementation / execution of core HR programs.
· Take on at least 2-3 point of contact (POC) roles to support HR projects, programs or initiatives and represent HRAnswers either regionally or globally.
You Must Have
· HR Domain Knowledge with at least 5-7 years experience in a client facing HR role
· Exceptional customer service skills with a continuous improvement mentality
· Ability to solve issues in a decisive way, exercising good judgment
· Strong communication skills with the ability to partner with multiple HR colleagues, partners and clients internationally
· Educated to degree level (BA/BS Degree)
· Experience with HR Management Systems. (Workday, Service Now)
· Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.