1ERP Project Manager
A telecommunications client is looking for a/n 1ERP Project Manager to provide support of business continuity and Hypercare post ERP conversion to SAP/S4/Hana and processing financial transactions.
Location: Alpharetta, GA / Southfield, MI / Temple Terrace, FL – Hybrid
Position: 1ERP Project Manager
Pay Rate: $30-50/hr. on W2 Duration: 6 months or longer
Shift: Standard M-F 9am-5pm (local time zone)
- Provide support of business continuity and Hypercare post ERP conversion to SAP/S4/Hana and processing financial transactions
- Establish relationships with all departments and levels of the organization in order to understand the needs of each.
- Assist with any ad hoc requests or special projects that require financial analysis
Education / Certifications:
- Preferred Bachelor in Engineer, Telecom / IT or Business
- Standard M-F 9am-5pm (local time zone)
- Home Based requires excellent communication skills
- Ability to work remote
- Desired work locations (hybrid model): Alpharetta, GA; Southfield, MI; Temple Terrace, FL
- Intermediate ERP experience with SAP
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Google Suite Experience
- Experience with the following tools: CATs, PeopleSoft, SAP, Verizon Fuze tools, Jira Ticketing system
- Experience with wireless cell site construction
- Experience with wireless cell site equipment engineering
- Analyst must possess time management skills, demonstrate the ability to work independently, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our Client:
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4G & 5G wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!#SLA
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.