Assistant, Network Operations Support
A telecommunications client is looking for an Assistant, Network Operations Support who will be responsible for providing support to the network field group.
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD 20701 (Hybrid) Position: Assistant, Network Operations Support Pay Rate: $35-$40/hr on W2 Duration: 2 years and 6 months or longer
8-5 with hour lunch in office location to be determined
- Assistant Network II is responsible for providing support to the network field group.
- Job functions include requesting funding for project, creating purchase orders, receiving services, resolving match exceptions, received not paid, open commits not received, maintaining documents as needed per purchasing policy, and contact numbers for work groups, and providing updates as required.
- May also be responsible for providing the highest possible quality and reliability in both clerical and technical areas, including interfacing with various departments such as: Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Budgets, HQ.
- Minimum AA degree or equivalent.
- Must be highly proficient utilizing Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and related Windows-based software.
- Must be able to work as part of a support staff in a technical office environment.
- Must have the ability to support a group of 20 plus.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft (Purchasing System) i.e., creation of purchase orders. SAP
Ability to multitask and prioritize the assignments as and when required. 5 to 7 years of experience. At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our Client:
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.