Enterprise Sales Manager
A telecommunications client is looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing and growing a book of business consisting of large revenue accounts.
Location: Irving, TX 75038 - hybrid
Position: Enterprise Sales Manager
Pay Rate: $25-29/hr. on W2 Duration: 12 months or longer
The Enterprise Success Manager will be responsible for managing and growing a book of business consisting of large revenue accounts. Primary duties include renewal of service agreements and up-selling accounts. You will work internally across all functions to drive customer satisfaction and exceed sales targets.
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with accounts to promote products and services and profitable business relationships.
- Protect and defend annual revenue, customer base and subscriptions.
- Utilize detailed knowledge of products and thorough knowledge of clients’ business to consult and provide solutions that will increase value and ROI for clients.
- Liaise with technical support, accounting and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keep accurate, detailed records of all sales activity in CRM.
- Coordinate and conduct QBR’s, EBR’s, and various executive meetings, conduct weekly status calls, participate in other weekly status calls (e.g., support, ProServ, etc).
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- B2B selling experience at large/enterprise level accounts.
Even better if you have:
- Advanced Degree
- Ability to generate activity through networking and association marketing within assigned accounts.
- Experience selling multi-million-dollar contracts.
- Experience selling software solutions or software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions
- Interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Computer and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and CRM solutions including Salesforce.com
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our Client:
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4G & 5G wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.