Marketing & Public Relations Consultant
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 - hybrid Position: Marketing and PR Consultant Pay: $30-40/hr. on W2 Duration: 12 months or longer Shift: 9am – 5pm EST
Responsibilities: Amplify the client’s Channel brand in the marketplace. Includes:
- Frequent mentions in Channel outlets
- Industry news articles
- Monthly Partner Network articles
- Author Channel articles
Identify industry events and coordinate leadership attendance. Includes:
- I/T Channel forums
- Technology events (example Big 5G Event)
- Association by segmentation
- Technology influencers to help tell story
- Link to joy spreadsheet
- Vendor communities
- Thought leadership and peer groups
Identify program award opportunities and execute all applications. Includes:
- Responsible for Channel Advertising / social media
- Paid advertising (banner ad linking back to our site)
- Paid search
- Bi-weekly or ad hoc Channel social posts on all client social media outlets
- Amplifying awards / events / news via social media and coordinating with Channel - Marketing for internal and external communications
- Proven work experience as a social media manager or PR Agency experience
- Hands on experience in content management
- Media Relations experience and a proven track record of securing top-tier and industry/trade press.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Technology or telecom industry experience
About our Client: Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4G & 5G wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
This particular client may require all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
About APR: Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.