Marketing Communications Manager
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 (REMOTE) Position: Marketing Communications Manager Pay Rate: $40/hr. on W2 Duration: 9 months or longer Shift: Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm. Depending on location, hours may vary and on occasion, in person office day may be requested. On call/weekend support may be needed.
Position Description: As a Manager of Marketing Communications, you'll be responsible for the messaging, strategies, and ideas to help Verizon Business Group (VBG) unlock it's full sales potential.
Responsibilities associated with the position include:
- Developing effective and efficient sales enablement content deliverables to support effective field sales performance.
- Providing comprehensive internal communications strategies in order to drive results
- Manage execution timeline when approached with upcoming projects/launches by creating and providing recommendations on best deliverables to use for effective communication.
- Centralizing promotional product and pricing communications for business sales including Business Markets, Global Enterprise, and Public Sector Teams.
- Supporting specific life-cycle communications for products, promotions, operations, and learning and development.
- Create communication templates to use to assist during launches and announcements for efficiency
- Managing project requests for multiple teams ensuring best-in-class communication cadence, formats, and tools for sales
- Research industry trends (through networking, benchmarking, industry publications & contacts) to determine new methods for information sharing, message delivery and employee engagement
- Bachelor’s degree and four or more years of work experience.
- Experience managing multiple projects at once and seeing each to fruition with strong results.
- Outstanding writing, editing and verbal communications skills with wicked attention to detail.
- Employee communications experience.
- Experience in Smartsheets, Adobe Cloud suite & video editing
- Previous experience supporting communications
- A hunger to learn and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technology leadership role.
- A sense of urgency and a collaborative attitude, combined with a “whatever it takes” approach to your work.
- Experience presenting in front of high-level executives.
- Experience supporting a team of diverse executives and client teams.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine. About APR: Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.