A telecommunications client is looking for Project Manager who will work closely with a variety of internal teams and end-customers to oversee design, development, integration, test, and quality assurance of new products and services
Location: Chandler, AZ 85226 (Hybrid)
Position: Project Manager
Pay Rate: $50-$60/hr. on W2 Duration: 12 months or longer
Shift: Tuesday and Wednesday are mandatory in office days
No other locations at this time
- Responsible for the schedule, coordination and completion of projects
- Effectively manage multiple, concurrent product development projects
- Responsible for organizing highly complex activities for the successful launch of projects
- Oversee all aspects of project implementation to deliver products and services on-time
- Work closely with a variety of internal teams and end-customers to oversee design, development, integration, test, and quality assurance of new products and services
- Ability to understand a project's technical details (e.g. call flow, billing, provisioning, operations, etc.) and uncover and assess projects risks
- Bachelor of Arts or technical discipline is preferred
- Experience in Project Management is required
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) desired
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels: from team members to executive management
- Proven ability to negotiate and motivate others
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills, self-motivation, leadership, and team orientation Demonstrates analytic, technical, and organizational skills. 4-5 years of experience
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our Client:
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4G & 5G wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.