RF Engineer Net Systems Performance
TITLE: RF Engineer Net Systems Performance LOCATION: Whites Creek, TN 37189 DURATION: 12 months or longer PAY RATE: $55/hr. on W2
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
JOB DUTIES Customers expect our networks to perform at a high level all the time. That's where you come in. You will investigate, evaluate and resolve network and data performance issues to ensure efficient and reliable service for our customers.
- The work you'll be doing will directly impact customer satisfaction and help keep us ahead of the competition.
- Evaluating service performance trends and isolating root causes of impacted services.
- Performing VoLTE testing and analyses of relevant key performance indicators.
- Providing technical analysis, troubleshooting, and training assistance to markets and regions as requested.
- Optimizing LTE and RAN networks using traditional and innovative means.
- Integrating new cell sites, small cells, and DAS systems into existing macro network.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of LTE including VoLTE and RAN networks.
- Knowledge of IP and transport protocols.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Knowledge of data analysis/post-processing tools such as Irisview, Windcatcher or Actix.
- Knowledge of propagation and optimization modeling tools such as Atoll.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Python, Unix, scripting tools.
- Knowledge of Ericsson systems including ENM and 3GPP LTE standards.
- Ability to differentiate and diagnose RAN and CORE related problems.
- Understanding of IMS and systems engineering aspects related to RAN and proficiency in Core Level call flow analysis.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.