A telecommunications client is looking for a RF Engineer who will be responsible for contributing to the RF Design efforts of the sub-market's 4G LTE network and 5G UWB network.
Location: Lewis Center, OH 43035 Position: RF Engineer Pay Rate: $45-50/hr on W2 Duration: 6 months or longer Notes: Hybrid Model
- Supporting RF Engineer with modifications to existing sites (entails antenna system redesign to support 4T4R, RFDS creation, CIQ prep, e911 submittals, RFE/EME analysis.
- FCC Regulatory submittals)
- Creating search areas within their geographic area of responsibility.
- Working with the System Performance (SP) team to understand area and issues within their sector.
- Working with SP counterpart to understand issues and help reduce Dropped Connections and Failed Connection Attempts.
- Performing radio engineering evaluation for system planning and site acquisition.
- Beginning to identify location specific needs for new sites taking performance, capacity, and population into consideration.
- Evaluating coverage problems and requirements for coverage cells.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 3+ years' experience in Atoll is a must.
- General understanding and or working knowledge in one or more of the following platforms and/or technologies: and applications including: Atoll, Windows, MS Office (proficient in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Wireless data service including: 4G LTE, CDMA; RF system optimization techniques to maximize coverage and minimize interference (SINR).
- Should have a good understanding of engineering concepts.
- Good communication skills, and an eagerness to learn/deliver results.
- Must show aptitude and desire to learn and advance in a technical field.
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience required 2+ years of experience in the cellular or telecommunications industry.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our Client:
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.