SAP Data Support Consultant
TITLE: SAP Data Support Consultant LOCATION: Fort Worth, TX 76106 CONTRACT: 6 months or longer PAY RATE: $45/hr on W2
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
The Device Supply Chain Business Operations team is looking for a Data Solutions Manager to lead and innovate products & solutions to make supply-chain a competitive advantage for the Company.
The role will require extensive collaboration with Forward Operations, Reverse Operations, Device Monetization, Inventory Accounting, Finance, IT, 3PL & Retail Operations teams. The position is a strategic role and a catalyst for driving continuous improvement while leading the innovation in device supply chain. The role includes product & project management, process design, data quality management, and business acceptance testing to implement new solutions successfully.
- Collaborate with operations management to identify financial opportunities within the device supply chain; develop/lead initiatives that maximize profitability across the organization
- Develop strategic roadmaps to transform Device Operations by digitizing data and automating processes. This should include a Self Service Data & Visualization Platform, process automation tools, and other technologies to transform DSC.
- Build sales and operations planning prototypes and digitize planning processes by partnering with planning teams and understanding their processes.
- Design and maintain a holistic data model that houses all data in a single location.
- Partner with systems & IT teams to bring all Forward/Reverse Planning data to central location to automate planning processes.
- Create end-to-end supply chain metrics and automated planning and optimization models that will help track Reverse Inventory through supply chain ecosystem for valuation and optimization purposes.
- Program manage strategic initiatives and coordinate activities to ensure timely completions of initiatives.
- Track and report success metrics for programs/projects across the Device Supply Chain and measure the impact on key supply chain KPIs.
- Partner with internal IT and Suppliers such as 3PL, Transportation providers to establish & maintain a data feed between suppliers and the Company.
- Apply advanced analytic techniques such as optimization, simulation, data mining and statistics to design, implement, validate and refine mathematical models and algorithms to understand and optimize supply chain.
- Bachelors degree or five or more years of work experience
- Two or more years of experience with multiple reporting and analytics tools such as (SAP, Oracle, Tableau, SQL Server, Hadoop, Hive)
- Three years of experience with Alteryx Designer
- Strong knowledge of SAP tables and fields, SAP BW and Analysis for Office.
- Strong knowledge in SAP SD, IM, MM, FI
- Experience in program & project management
- A Masters degree in technology & engineering
- Six or more years of experience with advanced Teradata SQL skills
- Agile experience
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Highly technical position that requires balancing analytics with sufficient business acumen to translate complex business processes into IT requirements for automation
- Ability to plan and manage numerous processes and ad-hoc projects simultaneously
- Effectively prioritize tasks and meet customer requirements for timeliness and accuracy
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in creating solutions that minimize manual processes without sacrificing user flexibility
- Ability to work independently and own end to end responsibilities for project execution
- Ability to manage and work with both technical and non-technical team/staff members
- Advanced understanding of systems, master data and data architecture to pull data from numerous tables from multiple sources to be merged and analyzed
- Proven ability at engaging and influencing leaders and stakeholders
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.