SAP S4 Hana Supply Chain Tester
Job Title: SAP S4 Hana Supply Chain Tester
Location: Irving, TX 75038
Duration: 2 months or longer
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
This position leads, champions, execute end to end testing for supply chain processes & functionalities for a complex ERP implementation.
- Hands on experience on SAP S4 Hana modules Procurement, Materials management, Stock transport orders, Inventory management, logistics execution & 3PL's.
- Experience in end to S4 HANA implementation project phases Design, Development, Testing, Conversion & cutover,
- Should have hands on experience on leading, executing SAP S4 Hana/ ECC end to end testing in PTP, OTC and LE processes.
- Should have hands on experience on table look up, queries, outputs, pricing, table directories, Interface testing, Idocs, XML's etc.
- Should have hands on experience on writing Test scripts, testing PTP and OTC processes end to end, test planning and data migration
- Should have hands on experience on working on enhancement objects within PTP and OTC process.
- Should have hands on experience on configuration of SD/MM/ LE modules.
- Should have hand on experience on working with cross functional teams, development teams on requirements validation, testing coordination and test data setup.
- Should have exposure developing of new reports with various options of uploading /down loading like workstation down load, logical destination, FTP, EDI etc.
- Additional experience on HPALM, SOLMAN, other defects tracking systems are helpful.
- Experience on S4 Hana environment with Project on conversion from ECC to S4 environment is an added advantage.
- Experience on cross functional processes of project systems, Finance and AP process is an added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree plus five or more years of relevant work experience
- 3 or more year of work Experience in managing large SAP transformation projects. Manage complex SAP implementation project end to end with a project manager role
- Expert understanding and experience in Supply Chain disciplines, financial treatment of goods movements, and implementation of software solutions with a particular focus on implementing transformational initiatives (systems and process) and change management. Strong leadership, analytical and strategic thinking skills. Ability to influence people and work with all levels of an organization. Ability to communicate with and influence senior management and leaders. Demonstrates advanced verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills with ability to build beneficial working relationships
- Detailed knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite, HPALM, ServiceNow, Google Suite, MS Project, SAP, PeopleSoft, Jira,
- Experience in Agile methodology, waterfall methodologies
- Experience in developing content & documentation for leadership reporting & Communications
Compensation and Benefits:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.