Site Acquisition Manager
TITLE: Site Acquisition Manager
LOCATION: Spokane, WA
CONTRACT: 12 months or longer
PAY RATE: $50-$55/hr on W2
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
The new contractor would be managing new capital New cell projects for Washington & Oregon as well as supporting other Real Estate Team members on new build projects, property management and modification projects.
- Manage consultant vendors to deliver on New Build and Modification project real estate milestones.
- Create and pull reports, from SiteTracker and FUZE to provide RE Manager current update on all new capital projects.
- Keep tracker current regarding build plan status and RF Priority for new build projects.
- Prepare deal memos, prepping lease packages for signature to ensure a smooth routing process, QCing SiteTracker and FUZE tasks for real estate complete and working with consultants to ensure all SiteTracker/FUZE tasks and proper documentation is upload prior to handover for new capital projects.
- Working with finance on setting up project numbers, funding, and purchase orders for upcoming new projects.
- Prepping documents and project packets for bidding new capital projects.
- Make sure all projects are in EME compliance.
Position responsibilities may also include:
- Interpret and understand Company policies and procedures and effectively communicate them to third party vendors.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve real estate and lease-related issues as needed to meet internal or external deadlines and reporting requirements.
- Successfully negotiate and work with all types of Landlords and their agents in order to preserve the Companys rights and meet the Companys contractual and regulatory obligations.
- Identify and resolve network critical or site critical issues requiring immediate escalation to the Network leadership team.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the wireless industry.
- Prior experience with the following is preferred:
- FAA OE/AAA web site.
- FAA determinations.
- FCC's Universal Licensing System (ULS).
- FCCs Antenna Structure Registration System (ASR).
- Wireless telecommunication networks.
- Database administration.
- Regulatory, Legal or Network experience.
- Strong team, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to learn new computer programs and database tools.
Preferred skills/experience include:
- Experience in legal, contract management, or project management.
- Knowledge of land use and zoning procedures, real estate acquisition and finance.
- Knowledge of local & regional zoning, planning, and environmental standards and policies.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, analyze and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of legal and financial terms and the ability to read and interpret contracts to hit milestones in the process flow
- Alerting and coordinating with HQ Area RE team for commencements.
- Closely monitor the build process and participate in project meetings to update all members of the team with the status of each site under development.
- Ability to work autonomously and under heavy pressure to meet deadlines and established commitments.
- Possess excellent time management skills as well as an acute attention to detail and accuracy.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.