Strategic Partner Program Manager
Job Title: Strategic Partner Program Manager Location: Los Angeles, CA 90094 Duration: 6 months or longer
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- This person will be responsible for standing up new consumer partnerships and leading the end-to-end execution of partner enablement activities across the 5G Lab consumer portfolio.
- Key elements of the role will be upfront business development, scoping, management, and negotiation of 5G Lab partnerships across consumer-focused workstreams around prioritized use cases and facilitate build, deployment, and scaled validation. She/he will identify, map and program manage new 5G Lab demos and capabilities.
- This includes initiating and recommending new demos and narratives based on insights/strategy or new startups/technologies with an eye to potential productization opportunities.
- Areas of technology engagement include spatial computing, computer vision, AI/ML, IoT, and game engines, across verticals like immersive entertainment, sports, music, esports, and gaming.
- She/he will work directly with our global programming team to drive industry awareness and thought leadership around the client's 5G ecosystem through externally facing events.
- She/he will be responsible for coordinating workstreams and collaborating with our technology development, network, marketing, and product groups to deliver outstanding results through execution excellence.
- The ideal candidate needs to have a strong partnership background with technology acumen. as well as a very good sense of new technologies and innovations coming out of startups, incubators, universities and other innovation environments.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities, including quick pivots from leadership.
- The position requires high engagement, ability to build collaboration across internal and external partners and bring value out of ambiguity.
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Experience Required: 8+ years of of experience MBA; Engineering is a plus Knowledge and experience with such as XR, AI, ML IoT, game engines.
- Experience managing a portfolio of accounts or partnerships.
- Ability to coordinate and deliver through matrixed people management.
- Scoping and negotiating agreements and partnerships across industries.
- Background in business development, management consulting, or strategy with results via commercialization and experience launch.
- Ability to deliver and defend strategies and approach to senior leadership.
- 9-5 working hours open to hiring in LA, NYC.
Compensation and Benefits:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.