A healthcare client is looking for an Sr Risk Management Analyst who will coordinate the delivery of multiple projects, developing cost benefit analyses for the program, communicating to an executive committee, creating, and reporting program status utilizing a dashboard, etc.
Location: Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Position: Sr Risk Management Analyst
Pay Rate: $86.50/hr
Duration: 6 months
Shift: 40 hours/week
- Expert Process/Project Support.
- Assess current state compliance of security controls and develop a strategy to notify owners, develop remediation processes, and target remediation efforts with risk management and operational remediation teams.
- Develop and implement change management plans leading and assisting remediation teams to adopt new systems, tools, and frameworks to track and take action around system and server vulnerabilities. This includes identifying anticipated resistance to change and establishing response strategies based on a structured methodology/process
- Strong background in an enterprise-wide risk management program with responsibilities that include leveraging various systems and tools to identify risks, addressing various risk and risk severity issues, and developing methodologies for managing and tracking risk acceptance/exception management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications engaging business leaders, app owners, and other stakeholders to inform them of non-compliances and track remediation activity.
- Project and progress reporting of activities as well as key implementation milestones.
- Great communication skills, someone who is a team player, someone who drives processes with the team structures.
- Tools- Required: MS Office suite, Qualys.
- Nice to have: ServiceNow VR/CC/IRM, Big Fix, Crowdstrike, JIRA, White hat, Twistlock
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is one of the largest non-profit health plans founded in 1945 which offers comprehensive, affordable health coverage plans for individual & family, Medicare, employers, and large group.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is a match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!