A healthcare client is looking for a Jr Analyst ITRM CAAS Analyst who will coordinate the delivery of multiple projects, developing cost benefit analyses for the program, communicating to an executive committee, creating, and reporting program status utilizing a dashboard, etc.
Location: Corona, CA 92881
Position: Jr Analyst ITRM CAAS Analyst
Pay Rate: 38.59$/hr
Duration: 12 months
Shift: 40 hours/week
- Primary objectives include the development, implementation, communication, monitoring, and maintenance of information security policies and procedures which promote a secure and uninterrupted operation of all data processing systems.
- Promotes awareness of Information Security policies, standards, and procedures to users through daily interactions.
- Works with other KP-IT staff to assess security access control compliance.
- Perform security control assessments and provide evaluation reports with documented findings
- Work with upper management to assist in the development of remediation plans
- Monitor controls daily and escalates issues or risks as appropriate
- Assists in the assessment of development, testing, and implementation plan of Information Technology controls.
- Assist in Documentation development
- Collects, analyzes, and reports performance metrics with reporting tools.
- Communicates security incidents expeditiously, both internally and externally, according to guidelines.
- Candidate must have great organizational and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related HealthCare field with a minimum of one (1) year of experience in risk management, compliance, audit, or information security.
- Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Preferred Qualifications: 2 years of audit experience
- CISA or comparable certification
- Location: remote candidates ok, prefer CA
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is one of the largest non-profit health plans founded in 1945 which offers comprehensive, affordable health coverage plans for individual & family, Medicare, employers, and large group.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is a match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!