An aerospace client is looking for FPGA/ASIC Designer which specializes in product designs for a variety of applications from undersea to outer space.
Position: FPGA/ASIC Designer in Linthicum, MD
Pay Rate: $93.20/hr.
Duration: 12 months or longer
- Work on FPGA or ASIC Design across the full product life cycle process.
- Utilize your working knowledge of digital design, signal processing and digital interfaces.
- Operate in a team environment and collaborate across the different teams as required to accomplish the goals.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or another STEM (Science, Technology, Engineer, Mathematics) discipline
- 5+ years of digital design engineering experience
- Working knowledge of full product life cycle (requirements, design, implementation, and test) of FPGA Design and/or ASIC Design
- Knowledge of System Verilog, Verilog and/or VHDL
- U.S. citizenship is required for all positions
- Experience with industry standard FPGA design implementation tools for IP integration, PnR, CDC
- Experience with industry standard ASIC front-end design tools for synthesis, LEC, CDC
- Experience with STA constraints generation and timing closure
- Experience with MATLAB, Mentor Graphics design tools, Synopsys, or similar tool
- Familiarity with Xilinx and Intel FPGA technology
- An ACTIVE DoD Secret level or higher security clearance and ability to obtain SAP (Special Access Program) clearance
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our client:
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!