A Data Analyst who will be responsible for driving strategic data-informed decisions, gathering data and information on target variables in an established systematic fashion, and preparing data for analytic efforts.
Location: Burbank, CA 91504
Position: Data Analyst
Pay Rate: $54.06/hour
Duration: 3 months
Expected Shift: M-F
Fully Remote – If on East Coast hours if there.
· Candidate will be responsible for researching various data points in a membership system and inputting that information into an Excel spreadsheet. Some familiarity with various types of data files (ex: 834, 1120byte, 1000byte) would be helpful
· Must be comfortable, once trained, working independently accessing various screens within the system to locate the proper data
· Prior experience working with various types of data systems would be helpful as the candidate will need to quickly learn to login to the system and maneuver between various screens to locate the data required
· Position will involve researching a listing of group membership.
· Business Goal: Successfully convert/translate electronic enrollment files into an EPIC format for all ROC regions. In order to accomplish this KPMC goal, we must maintain an updated list of commercial groups and file details that IT can use to start their work in Q4 2022. This team member will gather and analyze data of commercial groups that send electronic enrollment files.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2-3 years in data analytics is required.
· Specific Systems Knowledge Required: Membership systems- Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.
· Specific Systems Knowledge Preferred: Claims System, Benefits System, etc. Healthcare background preferred.
· Certification in one of the following preferred: Oracle Business intelligence (OBI), EMC Data Science Associate (EMCDSA), Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our Client:
The largest non-profit health plan founded in 1945 which offers comprehensive, affordable health coverage plans for individual & family, Medicare, employers, and large group.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!