A healthcare client is looking for a Project Analyst who will provide technical and administrative support to project manager(s).
Location: Pasadena, CA 91188 (Partial Remote)
Position: Project Analyst
Pay Rate: $50.46/hr
Duration: 4 months
First three weeks onsite for training and then onsite for meetings as needed.
Average 2 days a week onsite
Expected Shift: M-F 8:30-5PM
· Taking minute meetings, collecting presentation material, Scheduling, and communicating meetings with all participating parties.
· Provides technical and administrative support to project manager(s).
· Formats documentation, including creation of templates and shell files.
· Creations Adobe files and CDs as necessary.
· Uses variety of software tools sufficiently to support all aspects of the project.
· Responsible for final assembly and quality of printed materials.
· Assists with logistics for arranging off-site and department meetings.
· Assists in maintenance of libraries, databases, and graphic management logs.
· Assists with development of general graphic designs to enhance technical documents.
· Onsite and professional for meetings.
· This is more of an administrative role. We need someone extremely organized
· Required Level of Education: Bachelors
· 3-5 years of Project Administrative experience
· Specific Systems Knowledge Required: MS Office, Teams, outlook, excel, word
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is one of the largest non-profit health plans founded in 1945 which offers comprehensive, affordable health coverage plans for individual & family, Medicare, employers, and large group.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is a match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!