A healthcare client is looking for a Recruiter who will source, attract, and screen new employees for nonexempt and exempt positions.
Location: Oakland, CA 94612
Position: Recruiter (Fully Remote)
Pay Rate: $45.36/hr
Duration: 11 months
- 3-5 years in recruiting
- Full cycle recruiting experience
- Non-clinical, so this role will be supporting entry level up to management roles in the following areas: AF, SM, Admin, HR, IT
- Solid experience in customer service
- Can work independently, navigates the 'gray' areas, be able to make sound decisions, strong customer service skills
- The requisition load averages about 30 reqs at a time
- Articulate with both candidates and clients
- Professionalism over all and ability to help solution and solve problems
- Comfort with pushing back with hiring manager when needed
- Worked with larger organizations (could be working with 35 leaders and have multiple job titles)
- Finesse to negotiate
- Comfort in working with compensation to adjust salaries etc. when needed
- The level of client this person will be working with would be conducting 30+ minute position strategy meetings etc.
- Thought partner
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is one of the largest non-profit health plans founded in 1945 which offers comprehensive, affordable health coverage plans for individual & family, Medicare, employers, and large group.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is a match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!