An aerospace client is looking for a Full Cycle Recruiter to conduct full-life cycle recruiting, including screening, qualifying, interviewing, and managing candidate relationships while advising hiring managers through the assessment and selection process.
Location: El Segundo, CA (Remote)
Position: Full Cycle Recruiter
Pay Rate: $52.41/hr. on W2
Duration: 12 months or longer
Schedule: Standard hours are 8 to 5
This is a 100% REMOTE position. Prefer candidates in the Pacific time zone.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment for division-specific requisitions. Req load to include primarily administrative and exempt professionals.
- Develop creative strategies to source, identity, attract and hire top candidates in a timely fashion and share best practices with team members.
- Accurately assess candidates for cultural, competency, and skill fit, quickly synthesize candidate and hiring manager feedback, and routinely pre-closes candidates to ensure high acceptance rates.
- Act as a business partner by advising hiring managers on effective interviewing techniques and collaborating with others throughout the organization to ensure a smooth process and meet required business objectives.
- Possess the business acumen to influence key stakeholders, develop trusting relationships, and affects business outcomes.
- Leverage other functional areas as well as utilize data and market intelligence when advising the business and executing staffing strategies.
- Understand and adheres to compliance, diversity, and talent acquisition processes.
- Collaborate with our leaders and other key players to ensure a streamlined and positive candidate experience.
- US Citizenship is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree plus 3 or more years of full-cycle recruiting experience or a High School Diploma plus 7 or more years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Effective customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Successful demonstration of full-lifecycle staffing experience; including experience sourcing, identifying, and attracting top talent.
- Active in the Social Digital and recruitment arena.
- Ability to define and implement research and sourcing strategies for critical positions.
- Technical industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant skills, target companies, and user groups.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our client:
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer their employees continuous growth, learning, and development.
This client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!