A telecommunications client is looking for a Sales Chat Strategy Manager who will be responsible for identifying and implementing strategies to drive growth, increase revenue, reduce cost, and improve the digital experience for customers.
Location: Alpharetta, GA 30022 – Hybrid
Position: Sales Chat Strategy Manager
Pay Rate: $40-45/hr on W2
Duration: 11 months or longer
- Manage the chat and messaging technology stack including chat/messaging platforms, automation layers and agent augmentation solutions.
- Deliver improved margins through lower costs of acquisition, higher revenue at the point of sale and accretion over the customer tenure though upgrades and retention while reducing the cost to serve.
- Build new features and optimize digital capabilities that drive recurring revenue through the positioning of the feature/application portfolio.
- Partner with sales operations, compensation, and finance teams to design compensation plans that drive revenue growth and digital adoption.
- Partner with cross functional teams during the development and implementation of key digital solutions that cross multiple channels.
- Oversee multiple, simultaneous digital/technical work streams, liaising with other teams for planning, knowledge management and standards development that can support scalability and efficiency.
- Drive continual evolution and enhancement of the digital customer experience.
- Responsible for driving incremental chat sales through utilization of partner platform.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders (CMO, Sourcing, Ops Support, IT, Device Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Vendors and Agencies) teams to maximize channel performance.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Must be an action oriented, results driven professional with a history of achievement operating in a fast-paced environment.
- An MBA or degree in Digital Marketing and Media.
- Digital experience, digital marketing, and digital product management either in a business, agency or consulting organization.
- Experience designing, building, and optimizing sales chat programs at scale.
- Knowledge of digital technologies, products and services and the overall digital ecosystem.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our Client:
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!