An aerospace/manufacturing client is looking for an Entry Level Machine Operator that will monitor banks of machines, checking and gauging parts to ensure machines are running to specifications
LOCATION: Kearney, NE 68848
POSITION: Entry Level Machine Operator
CONTRACT: 12 months or longer
PAY: $21/hour – 1st shift, $21.70/hour – 2nd and 3rd shift
- 1st shift, M-F, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, Mandatory OT required on weekends
- 2nd shift, M-F, 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm, Mandatory OT required on weekends
- 3rd shift, Sun-Thu, 10:30 pm – 7:00 am, Mandatory OT required on weekends
- Monitors banks of machines, checking and gauging parts to ensure machines are running to specifications.
- Adjusts machines, tooling, and wheels to keep parts with in allowable tolerances
- Assists in maintenance and changeover of machinery
- Keeps work area clean and free of hazards – maintains 5S
- Completes paperwork and checks gauges after changeovers to approve machines to run
- Completes Statistical Process Control charts as required
- Reads process sheets to determine proper dimensions and gauge to use
- Use precision gauging equipment including calipers, micrometers, dial indicators
- Follows safety policies and procedures in the performance of listed daily functions
- Ability to troubleshoot machine malfunctions
- Perform other incidental and related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of experience preferred
- Steel toed shoes required
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our Client:
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the matched for this position, apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!