An aerospace/manufacturing client is looking for a Credit and Collections Specialist that will analyze customer financial condition and authorize customer credit lines, minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections, assist with order management, provide customer service, reconcile customer statements/billings, communicate credit department and company payment policy, participate in process improvement projects, and support other management directives as prescribed
LOCATION: Moon, PA 15108
POSITION: Credit and Collections Specialist
PAY RATE: $24.50/hr.
CONTRACT: 12 months or longer
SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- The manager is looking for someone who has worked in a business-to-business credit/collection role.
- They need someone with strong customer service/dispute resolution skills in a high-volume environment.
- Our analysts are managing about 50 inbound emails/day on top of incoming phone calls, the outbound contacts that they need to make and other tasks that are part of their responsibilities.
- We’d like to see some background in a working role or in education that indicates an ability to understand financial transactions.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze customer financial condition and authorize customer credit lines, minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections, assist with order management, provide customer service, reconcile customer statements/billings, communicate credit department and company payment policy, participate in process improvement projects, and support other management directives as prescribed.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Make collection calls to collect accounts receivable and keep customer accounts current.
- Investigate and resolve problems (equipment failures, duplicate or incorrect shipments, special terms, pricing errors, early shipments. etc.) that for any reason is a factor in a customer not paying an invoice within selling terms.
- Interface with marketing, order entry, shipping and cash application as required.
- Ensure attainment of accounts receivable and cash collection rolling forecasts.
- Maintain accurate credit and collection files and collection notes.
- Manage Letters of Credit process to ensure prompt payment.
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required, accounting/finance preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our Client:
One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the matched for this position, apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!