An aerospace client is looking for a Manufacturing Technician who will be processing wafers in front side and back side labs.
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Position: Manufacturing Technician
Pay Rate: $24.42/hr. on W2
Duration: 6 months or longer
Working Hours/Shift: Openings on all shifts. Candidates will not have the option to pick their shift.
- 4/10-day shift: Monday-Thursday: 4AM-3PM.
- 4/10-night shift: Monday-Thursday: 2:30PM-1:30AM.
- 3/10-weekend shift: Friday-Sunday: 4AM-3PM.
- Microelectronics Technicians will be processing wafers in front side and back side labs.
- They will work on tools that do photo-resist coating, Photo Resist (PR) exposure on fine patterns aligner, metal deposition, and strip lift-off.
- You will also work on Scanning Electron Metrology (SEM), or other measurement tools such as N&K, TENCOR to collect data for engineers or workmanship verification.
- US Citizenship is required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to work in a clean room lab which requires wearing a bunny suit, hair net, gloves, and face mask.
- Able to work near many chemicals wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Ability to communicate with engineers, supervisors, and other technicians.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Experience using the Eyelit manufacturing execution system
- Demonstrated patient doing inspection using a microscope to verify workmanship on wafers.
- Experience and ability to multitask between multiple tools.
- Ability to be trained and follow the documentation to perform the work.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our client:
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer their employees continuous growth, learning, and development.
This client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!