A Microsoft 365 Cloud Applications Specialist position just opened up as a full remote / telework opportunity with our client. In this role you will be responsible for working with MS 365 solutions and having a strong background in PowerApps, PowerAutomate and PowerBI. You must have a Bachelor’s degree or strong years of experience as a US Citizen.
Note: Due to the nature of work all candidates must be US Citizens …
Location: Remote / Telework
Position: Microsoft 365 Cloud Applications Specialist
Pay Rate: $46.00 p/h depending on experience (non-benefitted)
Duration: 18 months (If not hired direct prior to 18 months)
Flexible work schedule: 40 hours per week
NOTE: Non benefitted position
Clearance: Secret required to start …
This is an opportunity to be a Microsoft 365 Cloud Applications Specialist in the DOD – Aerospace industry.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Consults and collaborates with business leaders, end users, IT staff, vendors and other
third parties and is involved in every phase of an application throughout its lifecycle.
- Analyze business needs and recommend appropriate Microsoft 365 solutions.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Microsoft 365 apps and services such as OneDrive,
- Exchange, Teams, PowerApps, PowerAutomate and PowerBI
- Provide end-user training and support for Microsoft 365 apps and services.
- Monitor and optimize the performance, security, and compliance of Microsoft 365 apps
- Stay updated on the latest features and best practices of Microsoft 365 apps and
- Responds to incident tickets, user inquiries and services requests.
- Analyzes and triages defects/issues, plan and manage releases and migrations in
- Mentors, consults, and otherwise supports the adoption of the application including
responding to inquiries from a variety of sources for the purpose of providing technical
assistance, advice and support, training, and assisting in the proper, efficient, and
effective use of the application.
- Understands a broad range of customer’s requirements, expectations and operational
imperatives for their mission success and translates those business drivers and needs
into requirements and actions for continuous enrichment of the user’s experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Systems Administration, and/or related
field or equivalent experience, plus 5 years of related experience or Master’s degree
plus 3 years of related experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Microsoft 365 administration or support
Experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Experience administrating Microsoft 365 applications including: OneDrive, Exchange,
Teams, PowerApps, PowerAutomate and PowerBI
- Experience administering Azure AD, ADFS, and Group Policy
- Advanced skill with PowerShell
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 architectures, services, security, and compliance
- Experience with Microsoft 365 migration, deployment, and integration tools and
- Experience supporting critical application software (local, network installed and SaaS) to
include medium to complex troubleshooting, research, ability to read and comprehend
technical manuals, and maintain procedural documentation.
- Solid presentation skills
- Clear & concise oral & written communication skills
- Concise reporting to management / peers
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Associate (Microsoft 365 Apps) certification or equivalent
- Lean-Agile principles and practices (includes DevSecOps, Scrum, SAFe, and Kanban)
- Proficient knowledge of the Lean-Agile principles and practices (includes DevSecOps,
Scrum, SAFe, and Kanban.
About our client:
Our client is a mission critical DOD – Aerospace defense contractor developing solutions that will lead, serve, and protect our country. Our client develops strategic systems for defense, civil government, intelligence and cyber end users on a international basis.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!