An Electrical Design Engineer position just opened up in McLeansville, NC with our local client. In this role you will be responsible for providing Electrical Engineering processes, hardware testing and troubleshooting with a background in mixed signal circuit design. You must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or a related Science, Engineering or Mathematics field as well as be a US Citizen.
Location: McLeansvile, NC
Position: Electrical Design Engineer
Pay Rate: $48.00 (depending on experience flexible)
Duration: 12 – 18 months
Opportunity to go direct: Yes
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
US Citizenship Required: Yes
Clearance: Must be able to “obtain” a Secret clearance
At our client, we rise to the challenge each day to ensure the safety of those that lead, serve, and protect the world we live in. We do this by making the world’s most advanced defense platforms even smarter. Our engineers redefine what’s possible and our manufacturing team brings it to life, building the brains behind the brawn on submarines, ships, combat vehicles, aircraft, satellites, and other advanced systems.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- An exciting career path with opportunities for continuous learning and development.
- Research oriented work, alongside award winning teams developing practical solutions for our nation’s security
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or a related Science, Engineering or Mathematics field.
Experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Proven knowledge of electrical engineering processes and design tools
- Experience in hardware test & troubleshooting and reading schematics
- Mixed Signal Circuit Design
- Proficient using electrical engineering computer-aided design (CAD) tools and mixed Signal circuit analysis/design
- Habitually ahead of technology trends, with background in test, troubleshooting, and reading circuit card schematics
- Motivated to drive innovation around design architectures, assembly, component selection, and electronics design
- Research & Development experience including concept, design, modeling, prototyping, and testing
- Collaborative team player committed to ongoing professional development for yourself and others
About our client:
Our client is a mission critical DOD – Aerospace defense contractor developing solutions that will lead, serve, and protect our country. Our client develops strategic systems for defense, civil government, intelligence and cyber end users on a international basis.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!