A Engineering Technician position just opened in Scottsdale, AZ with our client. In this role you will be responsible for working with LabView, Test Stand, power extension cables and RF power amplifiers. The ideal candidate should have a Associates degree or strong years of experience as a US Citizen.
Note: Due to the nature of work all candidates must be US Citizens …
Location: Scottsdale, AZ – Onsite
Position: Advanced Engineering Technician
Pay Rate: $30.50 p/h depending on experience (non-benefitted)
Duration: 18 months (If not hired direct prior to 18 months)
Work schedule: 40 hours per week
Shift: 1st and 2nd shift
Benefits: Non benefitted position
Clearance: Not required
This is an opportunity to be an Engineering Technician in the DOD – Aerospace industry.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Experience with LabView, Test Stand, Power Extension cables and RF Power Amplifiers
- Interprets basic engineering drawings, diagrams and schematics
- Constructs, modifies, debugs, troubleshoots, calibrates, tests and adjusts a variety of tools, equipment and systems
- Conducts, analyzes and documents statistically based experiments to define process parameters
- Implements and documents complex solutions for process improvement
- Designs and constructs basic tooling and fixtures to accomplish unique tasks
- Organizes, analyzes and interprets data to identify cause/effect relationships and recommends resolution/process improvement
Required Skills / Education:
- An Associate degree or strong years of experience
Experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Technologies that aren’t just top-notch, they’re often top-secret
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what’s next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge – as it’s discovered
About our client:
Our client is a mission critical DOD – Aerospace defense contractor developing solutions that will lead, serve, and protect our country. Our client develops strategic systems for defense, civil government, intelligence and cyber end users on a international basis.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!