APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify a EVS Aide
Location: Lebanon, IN 46052
Position: EVS Aide
Pay Rate: $ 24/hr
Duration: 6 weeks
Expected Shift: Mid 5×8-Hour (14:30 – 23:00)
- Experience in commercial environment services a plus
- Completes cleaning duties of assigned areas within time allocated. Visual inspection of areas cleaned and/or observation of work process demonstrates compliance with department. Duties include but not limited to:
- Sweep, dust mop, damp mop floors, rooms, hallways, entryways, and stairways, etc.
- Collect all specified waste from work areas and place in designated pick-up areas. This includes proper handling and disposal of biohazard trash according to D.O.T. regulations and Joint Commission standards.
- Clean, sanitize, and polish bath, lavatory, shower, sink fixtures, and facilities. Stock dispensers as necessary.
- Clean and polish glass surfaces, woodwork, walls, windows, etc.
- Scrub bath and shower room tiles, woodwork, window frames, sills, etc.
- Clean ceiling lights.
- Collect soiled linen from patient areas and place in designated pick-up areas.
- Adapts to changes in assigned areas. Due to employee sick days, vacation days and the unknown, it may be required to work in other areas than assigned.
- Performs job functions with minimal supervision. Each EVS Aide is to complete specific cleaning tasks in their assigned areas with limited supervision.
- Must wear the proper uniform and utilize the specified PPA equipment as required per job task
- Required to complete weekly black light inspections of their work.
- Maintains supplies for their area. Required to use the supplies during scheduled work shifts.
- All candidates must be dependable and cooperative while working in the contract. Workers must be neat and clean and have the ability to work well with and in the presence of people.
- Able to work safely with chemicals used in Environmental Services. The position requires the EVS Aide to properly use different types of cleaning chemicals.
- Maintains equipment and materials needed to perform work in clean and orderly condition. All needed repairs should be reported to the Environmental Services Supervisor.
- Assures customer service meets or exceeds expectations of customers. Treats all customers with courtesy and respect.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our client is the one of the largest Healthcare Staffing Provider in the United States, to be assigned at one of their affiliated hospitals/healthcare facilities.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!