COVID-19 Information & Resources
APR Consulting recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset, and nothing is more important than the health and safety of our workforce. We are committed to providing a safe working environment for all employees.
Please take some time to review these important reminders related to your assignment in light of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
APR Consulting will continue regular business operations and will remain open during regular business hours, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST. Our team will be working remotely but we are still be available to assist you. You may contact your direct APR Representative or our HR team at [email protected] or 909-396-5375.
Workplace Health and Safety
APR Consulting wants to remind our employees to:
- Stay home when you are sick;
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
- Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you cough or sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
According to the CDC, the three symptoms most closely associated with the COVID-19 virus are:
- Shortness of breath
If you have experienced or are experiencing these symptoms in the last 14 days, APR Consulting strongly recommends you to stay home, seek medical assessment, and notify your APR representative or our HR team immediately.
Protocol for exposure to the COVID-19
Please contact our HR team immediately at [email protected] or 909-396-5375:
- if you have recently (within the past 14 days) return from travel to a country with widespread community transmission of COVID-19
- if you have been in contact with anyone who recently (within the past 14 days) return from travel to a country with widespread community transmission of COVID-19
- if you think you have been in close contact with anyone who is being evaluated or has been diagnosed with COVID-19
- if you have flu-like symptoms associate with COVID-19 and will be absent from work
- if you have been advised by your medical provider to stay home due to exposure to COVID-19
Sick or Quarantined
If you are unable to work due to having or being exposed to COVID-19, you may be entitled to unemployment compensation or other state benefits during periods away from work necessitated by COVID-19. Please visit your respective state’s employment website for more information. You may also contact our team [email protected] or 909-396-5375.
If you are unable to work because they are caring for an ill or quarantined family member with COVID-19, you may be entitled to state benefits or other periods away from work necessitated by COVID-19. Please visit your respective state’s employment website for more information. You may also contact our team [email protected] or 909-396-5375.
Reduced Work Hours or Office Closures
If your hours are reduced or client operations have been shut down due to COVID-19, you may be entitled to unemployment benefits through their state. Please visit your respective state’s employment website for more information. You may also contact our team [email protected] or 909-396-5375.
Telecommute (Work from Home)
If your onsite client manager determines that it is possible for you to work remotely AND will provide you with the proper equipment, tools and resources, please notify your APR representative immediately. Our team will coordinate with our client to determine the covered period and the necessary paperwork.
Helpful Tips for Working from Home
APR Consulting will continue to monitor the situation and provide guidance as more information on the extent and severity of the outbreak becomes available. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Home Quarantine Instructions for Close Contacts of COVID-19 (PDF)
- FAQs for People Exposed to COVID-19 (PDF)
- Home Isolation Instructions for People with COVID-19 (PDF)
- Home Care Instructions for People with Respiratory Symptoms (PDF)
- Stay Home If You Are Sick (Poster)
- 2021 COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave for California Employees(PDF)