CNC Machine Operator
Title: CNC Machine Operator Location: Commerce, CA 90040 Duration: 6 months or longer
Schedule: 9/80, 2:15PM to 11:45PM
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Sets up and operates a variety of machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, planers, and precision grinders to make metal parts, mechanisms, tools, or machines to exacting tolerances and dimensions.
- Interprets blueprints, sketches, and engineering specifications.
- Determines sequence of operations, number of cuts required, and method of setup.
- Uses a variety of machinist hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Makes standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work, tooling, feeds, and speeds; measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points to lay out stock for machining.
- Fits and assembles precision parts into mechanical equipment and determines material, parts, and equipment required.
- Some machines may be numerically controlled.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- Typically requires completion of a formal apprenticeship or equivalent training and experience.
- Will have to do his/her own set up, inspections and be well rounded with CNC machinery.
- US Citizenship is required
- HS Diploma is required
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Any Milling experience is a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay Rate: $19.17/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.