Title: Microelectronic Technician
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Duration: 12 months or longer
Schedule: 2nd shift, Starts at 2:30 PM
Pay rate: $23.02/hr.
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
The microelectronic technician performs the following assembly tasks in a collaborative team environment:
- Wire or ribbon bonding/welding including setup and manual operation of thermocompression and thermosonic
- Wedge bonding
- Ball bonding
- Welding equipment in order to build, rework, or repair hardware
- Screening of assemblies including destructive and non-destructive bond pull testing
- Visual inspection using microscopes
- Examination against drawings
- Process specifications
- US Citizenship is required
- Experience that demonstrates manual dexterity and use of hand tools (work with tweezers, blades, scribes and probes)
- High School diploma is required with 2+ years of lab experience
- Computer & communication skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to interpret drawing and work instruction within Solumina and Enovia
- Familiarity with bond/welding machines such as West Bond, Miyachi Unitek, TPT, K&S, Palomar 8000i, Palomar 9000i, F&K G4 & G5
- 1-3 years of experience wire/ribbon bonding or welding onto components such as substrates and chips
- Experience in a ESD and FOD controlled lab environment
- Familiarity with a shop order or manufacturing execution systems (MES)
- Experience as a lead or trainer
- Demonstrated implementation of process improvement
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.