Title: Project Manager
Location: Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Duration: 3 months or longer
Pay rate: $60-67/hr.
Schedule: 9/80 (In 2 weeks, the first week is 36 hours, and the second week is 44 hours)
COVD-19 Vaccination is a requirement for this assignment. However, accommodations may be made for those with medical or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Plan and execute Program level milestone events such as the 1,000th Center Fuselage Delivery Ceremony, some involving high level customer representative from the U.S Government/Services, Foreign Ministries of Defense, and the F-35 Prime, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, within budget and without appreciable direction.
- Serve as a consultant to Executive Management on organization and communications matters and act as the liaison between the F-35 Program and both internal counterparts on the Air Dominance Division, Aeronautics Systems Sector, and NG Corporate staffs and external counterparts at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, the F-35 Joint Program Office (JPO), and other outside organizations.
- Develop and write internal Program level communications to be sent from the Program Office to flow information out to the entire Program and to assist with external communications to disseminate information outside the F-35 Program as needed.
- Assume the role as the leader and champion of Program level Engagement events to include administering employee recognition programs and planning and coordinating large events such as the annual F-35 Bowling Tournament, Golf Tournament, and Talent Show / Fundraiser as well as acting as the F-35 Program's main POC and leader for Space Park Site engagement efforts and USO Campaign.
- Provide executive support to the F-35 Program Office providing consultation and completing projects in various areas as needed.
- US Citizenship is required
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
Successful candidates will have the following key attributes:
- Proactive – anticipates requirements from higher management and initiates and completes actions required to meet those requirements.
- Perceptive – sees the "big picture" but is also able to focus on the details and follows all of them through to completion.
- Composed – maintains a "level head" in the extremely dynamic, fast-paced, and demanding environment on the F-35 Program and is able to make snap decisions, especially when working closely with Executive Leadership, including the VP & F-35 Program Manager and Directors on the Executive Leadership Team (ELT).
- Possess Good Judgment– becomes a key resource and the "go-to" person for the ELT in the F-35 Program Office and can be trusted to make good decisions affecting expenditure of company resources without appreciable direction.
- Reliable – can be counted to complete assigned projects with highly compressed timelines and tight deadlines.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks without appreciable direction
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.