Title: Software Engineer Location: Linthicum, MD Duration: 6 months or longer Work Schedule: 9/80
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Ensures software standards are met.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a US Security Clearance
- An understanding of Matlab programming and use of Matlab Coder to generate C/C++ code (not necessarily a Matlab coder although that might help – the Matlab code should be done already)
- Running Intel profiling tools, VTune and Offload Advisor to identify parts of an algorithm that would benefit from being offloaded to an accelerator. - These skills are not hard – it's running commercial tools on existing software.
- Be able to take C or C++ code (possibly out-generated from Matlab Coder) and convert the code segments identified by Offload Advisor to CUDA and/or HIP calls (NVIDIA and/or AMD) – a good understanding of these calls will help us to not make unsupported calls of the XPU starting at the source code level.
- An operational ability to use NVCC (NVIDIA) and HIP-clang (AMD/XPU) compilers. A desire would be someone who also understands LLVM.
- Someone who understands IR (Intermediate Representation) in LLVM-speak.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Rate: Up to $61/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.