Medical QA Specialist
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Medical QA Specialists .
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
LOCATION: Nashville, TN 37214
CONTRACT: 3-6 months, temp to hire
One Saturday a month
PAY RATE: $21/hr
Under close supervision, performs a variety of activities to ensure accuracy and completeness of medical documentation and evaluation processes through the various training phases. Reviews and develops information for processes and diagnosis based on training and knowledge of medical processes and procedures performed. Tracks and controls non - conformance documents, reviews anomalies and contacts medical professionals for clarification with Quality Specialist. Reviews final documentation for accuracy and obtains finalization from medical professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for satisfactory completion of QTC Medical Quality Assurance Training Program
- Provide quality assurance for general medical and specialty examination reports
- Responsible for the timeliness and quality of medical reports
- Interface with physicians and healthcare extenders and provide case specific feedback as necessary
- Meet personal productivity and quality goals
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Working knowledge and understanding of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
- Ability to work independently and with team members at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to organize, plan, coordinate and multi-task
- Able to work with a high sense of urgency and follow through while maintaining professional composure
- Ability to investigate, fact find and provide evidence towards case resolution
- Working computer skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Must possess the ability and flexibility to work early morning, evening, and/or weekend shifts
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
- Vocational training in specific aspects of job functions and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned tasks, preferably in a medical related area of study (i.e. LVN, LPN, EMT, MA, Military Medic, etc.).
- 0 to 1 year of experience in healthcare, medical, or insurance related industries
- Direct healthcare experience in medical case management or quality assurance to include the review of complex multi-focal medical reports for quality, clarity, thoroughness and insightful medical explanation
- Experience with case management software, electronic medical records and medical databases
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.