An aerospace/manufacturing client is looking for a Test Engineer that leads test programs including development testing, qualification testing, test report generation, enforcing test standards, and project management of test equipment for electro-mechanical actuators.
LOCATION: Grand Rapids, MI 49512 POSITION: Test Engineer CONTRACT: 6 months or longer PAY RATE: $38/hr. SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Lead test programs including development testing, qualification testing, test report generation, enforcing test standards, and project management of test equipment for electro-mechanical actuators.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide hands-on test leadership for investigating Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) activities.
- Design and develop new test equipment for verification of electro-mechanical actuator during development, qualification, and production phases.
- Write engineering documents including but not limited to test plans, procedures, and reports.
- Manage the design, build, and verification of test equipment through external suppliers.
- Develop automated test equipment requirements from customer and product requirements.
- Lead technicians in test execution and test equipment development.
- Provide troubleshooting and repair of test equipment.
- Perform hands-on testing as required
- Comply with the company’s high expectations for a safe work environment.
- Engineering degree and 3+ years of applicable experience.
- Experience designing and troubleshooting simple and complex test equipment.
- Experience writing test procedures and reports.
- Project management experience
- Aerospace experience
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our Client: One of the leading global manufacturers of machine and hydraulic parts in the Aerospace and Defense industry
About APR: Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the matched for this position, apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.