Technical Account Manager
JOB TITLE: Technical Account Manager LOCATION: Seattle, WA 98104 – starting remote CONTRACT: 6 months or longer PAY RATE: $40-42/hr on W2
Our client is a subsidiary of an American multinational telecommunications company for its media and online businesses.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
The Client Services Team within Client Services & Owned Operations group is looking for a highly motivated Technical Account Manager who wants to be a part of a world-class service organization. The Client Services Team is responsible for the creation and launch of advertising campaigns across the Xbox family of consoles and will manage relationships with Microsoft's top advertising clients as well as internal stakeholders.
In this role, the TAM will oversee the end-to-end execution of advertising campaigns, utilize project management skills, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to lead advertising and business initiatives across Microsoft's gaming platforms.
The Technical Account Manager must be efficient, organized, adaptive, a strong communicator, and able to juggle multiple priorities in a timely manner. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to effectively set and manage client expectations
- Lead client-facing program kick-off calls
- Collect and traffic assets to appropriate business stakeholders
- Manage multiple key deliverable dates and production schedules
- Drive timely resolution of technical issues
- Create campaign summary reports and analyze performance data to drive campaign optimization strategies
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to manage daily pipeline
- Technically proficient enough to execute minor coding
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2 + years project management required
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience using an online advertising system or comparable system is desirable
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure while still providing best-in-class service and communication
- Ability to cultivate sales and client relationships
- Well organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented individual
- Passion for entertainment, digital, and gaming space
- Strong respect for team environment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.