Application Support Specialist - Marketo
A telecommunications client is looking for a/n Application Support Specialist for Marketo to take over a robust marketing automation platform, and handle the day to day running of Marketo.
Location: San Jose, CA – Hybrid
Position: Application Support Specialist for Marketo
Pay Rate: $30-40/hr. on W2 Duration: 6 months or longer
The client is seeking an application support specialist for their Marketo platform. Take over a robust marketing automation platform, and handle the day to day running of Marketo. Help Marketing drive robust and complex campaigns from lead capture, through the lead funnel process, into repeatable success for our sales teams.
- Take the Marketo platform up to best practice standards. Create and maintain new program builds as well as new program templates to help the Marketing team drive success within their campaigns
- Monitor and audit the current marketing database comprising of more than 1.8 million records, including opt in and subscription statuses, as well as data cleanliness and data aging within the marketing database.
- Audit and track the movement of all lead sources, from lead capture all the way through closed opportunities within SFDC. Ensure leads are flowing through the funnel correctly, address fall out, change the lifecycle model where needed to ensure that leads are being captured and delivered to sales within agreed SLAs.
- This includes building the programs for list importing, lead capture forms on the websites, content syndication partner program APIs, as well as event programs.
- Building the programs in Marketo to ensure the accurate capture of data to ensure high quality leads are brought in and delivered to sales.
- Create and maintain reporting in both Marketo and SFDC to ensure the lifecycle model is performing, and that leads aren’t getting stale and outdated.
Skills Must Have
- Marketo Certification
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing Automation
- Proven ability to perform business requirements analysis and translate that into actionable program designs within Marketo
- Proven understanding of the overall lead funnel and lead flow within Marketo and SFDC
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Self-starter with track record of creativity and innovation
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skill sets quickly
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present content to general audiences
- Experience in Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
About our Client:
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4G & 5G wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
This particular client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations may be made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!#SLA
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.