RF Drive Test Engineer
TITLE: RF Drive Test Engineer LOCATION: Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 DURATION: 12 months or longer SHIFT: Standard 8-4 shift. Rarely are weekends required if available. PAY RATE: $40/hr on W2
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is a global communications & technology leader known for its 4g & 5g wireless networks, broadband & fiber optics, video & advertising platforms.
- This job will be all field and drive testing in all areas around Chicago.
- You will work with the SP engineers on the team to help collect critical field data for our newest technologies.
- Tools used: DMAT primary, Ookla speed test, ping app, and other system performance/troubleshooting related tools.
- 3-5 years in the wireless industry in either operations, RF, or system performance
- Ability to be in the field and in a car all day long
- Cell site field testing experience
- Proficiency in Google docs, sheets, gmail, etc.
- Basic knowledge of how wireless communications work
- DMAT knowledge
- Interference hunting knowledge
- New cell site shakedown and testing work previously done
- Knowledge of Company bands and spectrums including UWB and N5
- Scripting skills would be a bonus
- RAN equipment knowledge
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.