APR has been engaged to identify a hardworking Accountant for one of our biggest clients in the aerospace/manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Garden City, NY 11530 CONTRACT: 3 months PAY RATE: $30-35/hr., depending on experience SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in preparing Concur T&E JE ( pulling expense reports from system)
- Prepare expense analyses
- Assist In month end accruals
- Assist in preparing various month-end BS Account Reconciliations
- Manage / Organize/ Check list Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Manage and organize posted soft and hard journal entries
- Update headcount timing sheet for adds / subtracts
- Assist in preparing data for 5th & 7th HFM day webforms
- Assist in preparing tax data for tax packages
- SOX Controls - Assist in User access review; Assist with local and corporate request; Assist with quarterly SOX control correspondence
- Prepare data for sales tax returns
- Other administrative duties to include some filing
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.