Location: Melbourne, FL
Pay Rate: $45/hr
Duration of Assignment: Up to 1 year
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR Consulting is actively looking for a Principal Computer Systems Analyst (Data Analyst).
- Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with the company's system architecture standards.
- Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
- Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Manages all aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between various stakeholders.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Individual will be responsible for managing large- and small-scale projects for programs and functional homeroom.
- Works independently with little oversight.
- Is able to receive requirements at a high level and derive lower level requirements by working directly with internal customers turning complex processes into user-friendly tools.
- Candidate should be able to perform all phases of the development lifecycle: initial requirements gathering, architecture design, development, testing, and training.
- Candidate needs to cooperate with teammates on best practices and possible re-use of applications.
- Ideal applicant will be enthusiastic about process improvement, efficiency, excellent customer service, and working with different teams from all functions.
- Candidate should be able to juggle multiple assignments and manage changing priorities.
- Strong project management and communications skills are highly desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 5+ years of software development experience
- 9+ years of experience in machine learning, advanced analytics, and data visualization.
- 2+ years of experience working with statistical process control.
- Working knowledge of Python and ShinyR
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ready and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of managing multiple projects at once
- A current and active DoD Secret Clearance (in good standing) or higher
- A Master's Degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
- Strong understanding of product quality and statistical process control is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of Aerospace effectivity management principles
- Able to travel at least 10% of the time.
- Active, in-scope, Secret Security Clearance
Compensation and Benefits
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, an
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.