Location: Melbourne, FL
Pay rate: $20-$22 per hour on W2
Contract of 12 months or longer Schedule: 9/80 on 1st Shift
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR Consulting is actively looking for a Drafting Technician
- Draws/revises detailed Harness Assembly drawings and installation engineering drawings from basic inputs from the integration team.
- Draws/revises detailed rack-mounted electronics assembly drawings and installation engineering drawings from basic inputs from the integration team.
- Create drawings of simple assemblies such as panels and chassis from general instructions and sketches from the engineering team.
- Make changes on electrical and mechanical drawings according to a change notice or general instructions.
- Obtain information for drawings from drawing systems manual, standard books, engineering reference handbooks, material, and process specifications supplier catalogs, etc.
- Interpret simple drawings including customer and vendor drawings to obtain information relative to assignment.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent experience is required.
- Enrolled in a CAD/Drafting/Design/Computer Aided program or equivalent AutoCAD experience is required.
- Must be familiar with Windows and Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Must be a team player able to work closely with support personnel during the design and verification process.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Advanced training with electrical schematics
Compensation and Benefits
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.