APR has been engaged to identify hard working Injection Molding Operator for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
JOB TITLE: Injection Molding Operator
LOCATION: Camarillo, CA 93010
CONTRACT: 12 months or longer
PAY RATE: $16 per hour
SHIFT: Mon - Fri, 7am to 3:30pm
- Sets up and runs production of parts on all machines per work order instructions
- Trains on controls and functions of molding machines, auxiliary equipment and related tooling
- Trains on setup of tooling into mold bases and setup of mold bases into machines
- Able to make minor adjustments on machine operating process.
- Able to work in more than one area or on more than one machine
- Adheres to company and department procedures
- Correctly fills out documentation as required
- Able to deflash and sandblast parts and materials
- Performs basic pre quality inspection checks
- Ability to recognize defects in parts, realize the cause of the defect, know what adjustments need to be made to fix the issue
- 1 to 3 years of related experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.