APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify an Office Worker
Location: Berwyn, PA 19312
Position: Office Worker
Pay Rate: $21.00
Duration: 3 months or longer
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
- Assist in the on-boarding on new hires including management office space, ordering of office furniture, etc.
- Administer the coffee program including ordering and restocking of all break room supplies
- Primary contact for building security calls after hours.
- Resolve maintenance issue through vendors and / or property management
- Serve as the "Daily" back up to receptionist during lunch and breaks
- Mail pick up & distribution including Fed X and UPS packages
- Address employee complaints or issues related to corporate office services
- Set up rooms for various meetings, including moving of tables, chairs, and possible small furniture
- Administer building security access (key fobs)
- Run errands occasionally
- Address building needs (light maintenance required)
- Access to an automobile and current valid driver's license.
- Ability to life up to 50 lbs (moving furniture)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professional communication skills on phone and in person
Compensation & Benefits
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.