Title: Project Manager
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Duration: 6 months - could be contract to hire
Our client is a large American multinational company primarily providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Communicate and manage project vision with project leadership team to ensure an understanding of the project plan and scope, in conjunction with the company's commitments and customer expectations.
- Define deliverables, scope of work and develop detailed project schedules to ensure value is provided to the customer/requestor and business objectives and goals are met.
- Build highly effective project teams, and establish effective relationships with impacted departments and functional areas.
- Communicate expectations and instill accountability in team members.
- Resolve conflicts, promote work sharing, and motivate teams toward common goals.
- Apply project management principles including project financial management, scope and schedule management, risk and opportunity management, critical problem solving, variance and root cause analysis techniques to ensure on time delivery of product capabilities that meet customer requirements.
- Make timely and sound business decisions that support the business objectives of Collins Aerospace.
- Summarize and present key information to senior leadership enabling them to make decisions.
- Manage multiple projects, tasks, and resources through effective organization, prioritization, and time management practices to meet operational objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience with project management oversight of infrastructure and software development initiatives.
- Experience building and managing schedules in MS Project.
Compensation and Benefits
Pay Rate: $54/hr on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.