Location: Manhattan Beach, CA
Duration: 12 months or longer
Our client is a world leader and premier innovator in aerospace, with over 100,000 top talent employees providing the most advanced products and technologies in the industry. With numerous awards and recognitions, they offer continuous growth, learning, and development for their employees.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
The person in this role:
- Mechanical design & analysis using computer-aided design (CAD), conducting packaging trades, tolerance and interference analyses, generating drawing packages & associated electronic data, and supporting the fabrication, assembly and test of the hardware.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship is required.
- An AA or 2 year Technical Degree in related discipline and 6+ years of design experience
- Electronic packaging, CAD, or mechanical design experience in an aerospace environment
- Demonstrated experience with PTC Creo software applications
- Demonstrated technical skills with experience supporting a multi-disciplined team
- Experience working with different partners across organizations and programs
- Proficient in performing tolerance and interference analyses
- Experience in generating and releasing product detail and assembly drawings
- Experience with Microsoft Office Software 2013
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.