APR has been engaged to identify hard working Wiring Technicians for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Sumter, SC, 29154
CONTRACT: 12 months or longer
PAY RATE: $12.75 per hour
SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, 6:00am-2:30pm
*Candidate review and onsite assessment required by site before confirming placement*
- The production associate in panelboard assembly will correctly select and install, in accordance with drawings/diagrams/blueprints, various components/devices.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, reach at or above shoulder level, grip, and use hands to handle and feel
- The employee is frequently required to walk, stoop, lift, carry, push, pull, and grip
- The employee is frequently required to lift/carry up to 35 pounds
- The employee is frequently required to push/pull up to or greater than 35 pounds
- The vision requirements include far and close vision with depth perception and color discrimination
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to listen and to talk.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to noise and frequently exposed to dust.
- 2 years of recent wiring experience required (includes comprehension of electrical wiring diagrams)
- HS Diploma or GED
- Steel toed shoes
COMPENSATION: We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We're excited to work with you.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.