APR has been engaged to identify hard working Billing Analyst for one of our biggest clients in the energy and utilities industry.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
LOCATION: Irwindale, CA 91702 CONTRACT: 18 months or longer PAY RATE: $22.45/hour SHIFT: Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Analytical Skills Test Required with each submission. Passing score is 80%.
- Responsible for performing various billing transactions and analysis in order to resolve billing exceptions for our customers.
- Use various systems such as the Customer Information System (CIS), Customer Service System (CSS), Access databases, Excel spreadsheets and other reports and systems to input and/or retrieve data pertaining to billing, service applications, requests, complaints, and related information.
- Review and analyze accounts to determine why a customer account failed to automatically bill, collaborate directly with various internal departments and personnel, and work to solve billing issues in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Associate's degree
- The Analyst will work from Daily Queues, Reports and Email Inbox's as well as Databases; and will work on various special projects and assignments as needed.
- The successful candidate should work to learn through formal and informal training, side-by-sides and job shadows the various billing functions such as Meter Order Processing, Crossed Meters, Meter Data Management, Net Energy Metering, rates, rules process and procedures in order to resolve simple to highly complex billing issues.
- Must have 2 or more years of experience analyzing data to resolve utility billing issues.
- Must have 1 or more recent years of experience using the Customer Service System (CSS).
- Must demonstrate proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Must have 1 or more years of experience with Rules, Rates, and Tariffs related to Utility Billing.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining business relationships and interfacing with all levels of employees.
- Demonstrated experience resolving utility billing exceptions and issues for customers with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated experience making recommendations to various levels of leadership.
- Demonstrated experience handling escalated customer issues that have a short deadline.
- Must demonstrate effective resource and task planning, decision making, results delivery, teamwork, and the ability to stay current with relevant technology and innovation.
- Must demonstrate strong ethics, influence and negotiation, leadership, interpersonal skills, communication, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning.
- Ability to prioritize multiple duties/projects, take ownership and follow through on all assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to follow the company's safety protocols and safe work practices.
Compensation and Benefits:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.