Title: Data Analyst Location: Pomona, CA
Duration: 18 months or longer
Our client is the primary electricity supply company for much of Southern California.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
This position will be responsible for data analysis, customer calls, create notifications.
- Under general direction, formulates and defines system scope and objectives.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- May be responsible for completion of a phase of a project.
- Regularly provides guidance and training to less experienced analysts and programmers.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excel, strong oral communication skills, analytical skills
- Database experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay Rate: $25.91/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.