Title: Project Coordinator Location: Pomona, CA
Duration: 18 months or longer
Our client is the primary electricity supply company for much of Southern California.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
This position will analyze historical data and projections of future activity to understand levels of inventory across all districts.
- Create schedules that dictate assessment and trim/removal timeframes for all programs in each district.
- Work with the Scheduling & Resource Balancing Manager to get an in-depth understanding of the prioritization of each program based on fire risk, SCE commitments, and other factors.
- Continuously monitor progress and update current year schedule based on new data received from Fulcrum,
- Survey123 and other systems. Identify gaps between master schedule forecasts and actual program progress and ensure program stays on track to meet annual goals.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay Rate: $25.91/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.