APR has been engaged to identify hard working Machine Operator for one of our biggest clients in the aerospace/manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Rochester, NY 14605 CONTRACT: 4 months or longer PAY RATE: $15-$18/hr., depending on experience SHIFT: 1st shift, M-F, schedule varies: 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM, 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM, or 7:00 – 3:30 PM, OT possible
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
One of the leading global manufacturers of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
- Continually operating, developing, and maintaining automated manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Ensure product quality is maintained through the Service area while maximizing efficiency, overall cost and on-time delivery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operating and maintaining all machine operations.
- Maintaining a neat and accurate inventory system.
- Build and / or assist in build of first-piece articles on machines.
- Ability to read component descriptions and blue prints.
- Ability to interact with support personnel (Engineering, Management, Team Lead, etc).
Familiarity with the following Equipment a plus:
- Thru-hole Equipment
- Universal Instruments:
- Multi-Mod I Model 6794 DIP IC Inserter
- Variable Center Distance (VCD) Model 6287B
- Axial Leaded Component Inserter
- Axial Lead Sequencer Model 2596B
- Radial Inserter
- Wave Solder
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 3+ years hands-on experience in operating Manufacturing Equipment.
- Must be able to follow safety policy and procedures.
- Must understand and maintain 5S Standards.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to sit; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.